- Read 1448 times
5 Must Have PC Security and Utility Programs
A quick overview of the best software to have on your home or Office PC When it comes to what software you should think about having installed on your home or office PC it can become a real headache. From emails and our statistics, we give you the best software to use right now to help protect, back-up and keep your system in the best condition.
Antivirus/Anti-malware software is important to have installed on any PC, even Mac`s. Back-up software is also important whether home or business.
These are the top 5 programs you should have installed on your system for protection, privacy and to help keep your system running in top condition.
- Antivirus (Anti-virus) - Bitdefender Internet Security. This is one of the best security products available at the moment and will give you plenty of protection.
- Anti-malware Software – Malwarebytes. We love this product, it is a firm favourite and can work perfectly alongside any antivirus software.
- VPN Software – CyberGhost. This is users top pick. If you want to hide your surfing habits a VPN is essential.
- Back-up Utility – Acronis True Image. As always feature packed and well ahead of the competition.
- Tune-up Utility - iolo system Mechanic. Optimize your PC and clean up clutter to get it back to top speed and performance.
Please note, this is a guide only. It refers to the 5 most important software programs you should have installed on your system to protect against online threats, PC failures and keeping your system usability in top condition. If you have a favourite antivirus, or VPN for instance you can change it for the ones listed above.